Get A Bonus For Each Friend You Refer To Borgata Online!
Got a friend who loves poker as much as you do? Invite them to join Borgata Online and you can both receive a $50 bonus!
Send your friend a Refer a Friend invitation through email, social media or text. Once your friend signs up, gets verified, and meets our basic wagering requirement, you’ll both receive $50 Bonus Dollars!
You can refer up to 20 friends, so start spreading the word!
How Do I Refer a Friend?
- Invite your friend to join Borgata Online via the Borgata Online Refer a Friend invitation.
- Have your friend register for a Borgata Online account.
- Once your friend creates a verified account and meets all Refer a Friend requirements, both of you will receive a $50 bonus!
Please Note: In order to fully qualify and receive any bonus from the Refer a Friend promotion, friends you refer must sign up for the same Borgata Online state app you use. If they create a Borgata Online account in a different state/jurisdiction, neither you nor your friend will qualify for any bonus from that referral.
For example: If you are a NJ Borgata Online user, you can only refer friends to the NJ Borgata Online app to qualify for any bonus from this promotion. If you refer friends but they instead create a PA Borgata Online account, neither you nor your friend will qualify for any bonus from that referral.
Please make sure to read our full Terms and Conditions before participating in this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- This “Promotion” is available to qualifying customers from 6/9/22 – 12/31/22, unless terminated earlier in Borgata, LLC’s sole discretion (“Promotional Period”). Accounts opened before or after the Promotional Period will not qualify for the Promotion.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION:
- This Promotion is open to participants who, at the time of wagering, are located in a state or jurisdiction in which Promoter offers online wagering services, are at least 21 years old, are not on an exclusion or self-exclusion list, and who during the Promotional Period either (a) are an existing player who made at least one lifetime deposit to their online Borgata account, or (b) are a new player making a first deposit to their online Borgata account.
- Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of Borgata, LLC (the “Promoter”), its parent and affiliate companies, and any advertising agency or web company connected with the Promoter (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), as well as immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. Promoter additionally reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict the eligibility of any individual to participate in the Promotion for any reason, in its sole discretion, including based on a participant’s wagering patterns or wagering history.
- Please note that online customers claiming the Refer a Friend promotion are eligible to receive any other casino or poker welcome offer or “New Customer” promotion offer.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS PROMOTION:
- Invited Friend: Actions to Receive the Sign-up Bonus. For Your Invited Friends to receive the Sign-up Bonus in their bonus account, they must complete the steps below in the following order:
- Click on the personal link that You have made available to them, through any of the invitation alternatives, which will direct them to a landing page.
- In the landing page, they must click to accept Terms and Conditions of the Borgata Refer A Friend and select the product and sign-up bonus they wish to receive. (Invited Friend can choose to select either the Casino or Poker Refer a Friend sign-up bonus)
- In less than 30 days, Your Friend must either download/install the Borgata app or register through the Borgata web client.
- After registration, new user must make first deposit into their real money Account.
- Invitee: You: Conditions to Receive the Reward. For you to receive the Reward for inviting a Friend: the New User must wager through their sign-up bonus and complete the wagering requirements of the bonus for You to receive your $50 referral Bonus.
- To be eligible for the $50 referral bonus, New User must complete the wagering requirement on their sign-up bonus within 30 days. All qualifying wagers need to be placed and settled during the 30-day period in order to complete the wagering requirement.
- You will receive the Reward that is offered at the time your friend completes all steps, including wagering requirement.
- Definitions: In addition to the definitions set forth in our Terms and Conditions of Use, the following definitions shall apply:
Please Note: $50 referral bonus received by the Invitee after their friend meets their wagering requirements can only be used on the same product their friend registered and received a sign-up bonus for. $50 referral bonus has a 1x wagering requirement that needs to be met within 30 days of receiving the bonus.
- 'You' are the person inviting a friend via the Borgata Refer A Friend Page.
- 'Invited Friend’ is each of the new users being told about the Platform via the Borgata Refer a Friend Page.
- Sign-up Bonus is the sign-up bonus for the Invited Friend.
- Bonus Restrictions are the restrictions the Invited Friend must meet in order to release the Sign-up Bonus into his/her account or be able to cash it out (depending on the bonus type).
- Qualifying Event is the event the Invited Friend must meet before You receive Your reward.
- Reward is what You receive when the Invited Friend meets the Qualifying Event. The current offer(s) for Sign-up Bonus, Bonus Restrictions, Qualifying Event and Reward are set out in “Borgata Refer A Friend” How to Participate page.
- Eligibility: You are entitled to participate in the Borgata Refer A Friend program and invite your friends and acquaintances to open an Account on Borgata.
- Relatives, friends and acquaintances of any Borgata employee are excluded from taking part in the Borgata Refer A Friend program.
- In case of suspected manipulations or fraud, and in case of any violation of these conditions of participation, Borgata reserves the right to exclude You and/or any Invited Friend from participating in the Borgata Refer A Friend promotion program.
REFER A FRIEND CASINO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- $50 Sign-Up Bonus for the Invited Friend: Invited Friend must sign up to Borgata Casino, become a verified player, make their first deposit of at least $10, and complete the 1x wagering requirement on the Sign-Up Bonus they received from this promotion.
- $50 Referral Bonus for the Invitee: Invited Friend must play through their $50 Sign-Up Bonus once within 30 days. After the Invited Friend completes the 1x wagering requirement, Invitee will receive the $50 Referral Bonus.
- Both Sign-Up Bonus and Referral Bonus will be credited in the form of Casino Bonus.
- Casino Bonus is non-transferable and cannot be used on the following: Baccarat (all games), Roulette (all games), Poker, and Sports.
- The wagering requirement on Casino Bonus is 1x the Casino Bonus For every $1 in Casino Bonus, the player must wager $1. For example: If a player receives $5 Casino Bonus, the player must wager $5 to cash out the bonus and any associated winnings.
- Players have thirty (30) days following the Casino Bonus activation to complete the wagering requirement.
- Players can opt in to multiple bonuses at any given time (only one new customer bonus), however, they can only contribute to wagering requirements or release restrictions for one bonus at a time. Wagering requirements and release restrictions apply to the first activated bonus unless the player pauses said bonus by resuming play on another bonus in the Bonus tab. Players can resume bonuses multiple times until they expire.
- Players can opt out of any Borgata Casino Bonus at any time.
- Should players opt out of this bonus, or the earn-out period expires prior to completing the wagering requirement, the Casino Bonus and winnings derived from Casino Bonus will be removed from the player’s account.
- All Borgata Casino game play contributes toward the Casino Bonus wagering requirement except for the following: Baccarat and Roulette (all games).
GAME CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARD BONUS WAGERING
- The percentage of your wager that counts toward your wagering requirement varies based on the game you are playing. Here are the percentages:
- Slots, Jackpot Slots, Scratch Cards, Fixed Odds Games, Virtual Games: 100%
- For Example: If I play $125 on Scratch Games → I release it, as they count 100%.
- Table, Live Dealer (All Games), Video Poker, Craps: 20%
- For Example: If I play $125 on Craps → Only $25 is counted, as Craps counts 20%.
- All Baccarat and Roulette are excluded from contributing toward the Casino Bonus wagering requirement.
- Blackjack (Non-Live Dealer Only): 10%
- For Example: If I play $125 on Blackjack → Only $12.50 is counted, as Blackjack counts 10%.
ORDER OF FUNDS USED FOR WAGERING:
- After the player’s account is credited with Casino Bonus and player starts a new game session, the Casino Bonus will be used first to complete wagering requirements. Upon completion of wagering requirements, any winnings will be credited to the player’s cash balance, and any subsequent wagers will be debited from the cash balance.
- Casino Bonus valid on all Borgata Casino games (exclusions where noted).
- To cash out Casino Bonus winnings associated with this promotion, player must first complete the Casino Bonus wagering requirement.
- If you have an active bonus, your next deposit funds may be restricted to the wagering contributions of the active bonus. Restricted funds are not eligible for withdrawal until the wagering requirement of the bonus is met. You can check your available funds for withdrawal through My Account > My Balance.
- Please review your account for any active bonus before making a deposit and placing wagers to avoid restrictions. If you would like to drop an active bonus, please go here.
REFER A FRIEND POKER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Invited Friend (Referee):
- Invited Friend: For your Invited Friends to receive the Sign-up Bonus in their Borgata Poker account, they must complete the steps below in the following order:
- Click on the personal link.
- Referee registers for account on web site. (Within 30 days)
- Referee downloads the client or installs the app and earns 20 BRPs through poker play, for the referrer to earn their $50 bonus.
- Eligibility: Players that register for new accounts only.
- Welcome Deposit Match Bonus offer expires 7 days after creating a new verified account.
- Welcome Deposit Match Bonus limited to one (1) redemption per real money account.
- Deposit $10 - $499 Player’s account will be credited with $25 in Tournament Play.
- 1x $20 tournament ticket and 1x $5 tournament ticket.
- Deposit $500 - $999 Player’s account will be credited with $50 in Tournament Play.
- 1x $20 tournament ticket, 2x $10 tournament tickets, and 2x $5 tournament tickets.
- Deposit $1,000 Player’s account will be credited with $75 in Tournament Play.
- 2x $20 tournament tickets, 3x $10 tournament tickets and 1x $5 tournament ticket
- Player must complete wager requirements to withdraw bonus cash.
- Bonus Cash Release: 10% increments of deposit amount | 14 times increment in Borgata Rewards Points. For example: $200 deposit is matched $200 Bonus Cash. Bonus Cash is released in increments of $20. In order to release $20 cash, player needs to earn 280 Borgata Rewards Points. Released cash is credited to player’s account available for withdrawal.
- Player must complete the wager requirements on the Deposit Match Bonus within 120 days of the initial deposit or the bonus will be considered expired, and any further play will not result in additional bonus being earned out.
- Minimum eligible deposit any player can make is $10. Maximum eligible deposit any player can make is $1,000. Any deposit made above this amount will only credit the player $1,000 in release restricted cash.
- $5 tournament tickets may be used for any $5 tournament.
- $10 tournament tickets may be used for any $10 tournament.
- $20 tournament tickets may be used for any $20 tournament.
- Tournament tickets expire 14 days from date of issue.
- To be eligible, player must be 21 years of age or older and playing within the state of New Jersey.
- To be eligible all personal and contact data associated with player’s account must be verifiable.
- Referrer: (you) For you to receive the $50 referral bonus, the new user must earn 20 BRPs through poker play within the 30-day period. Once the new player has earned 20 BRPs, Referrer will receive the $50 referral bonus.
- The $50 bonus will be released in increments of 20%. The increments are earned out at a rate of 10* (increment amount) in Borgata Rewards Points (BRPs). In order to release $10 cash, the player (invitee) needs to earn 100 BRPs through poker play. The released cash will be credited to the player’s account and available for withdrawal.
- Referrer (you) must complete the wager requirements within 30 days of the referral bonus drop. Any BRPs earned before or after the 30-day period will not count towards releasing the referral bonus.
IMPORTANT BORGATA TERMS:
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Borgata Sports Welcome Offer.
- Upon request for cancellation, Borgata Casino will inform the player of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from the player's interactive gaming account. If the player elects to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in a player's interactive gaming account will be returned in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Borgata Casino reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution, or other error in any promotion communication or on the platform, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any promotion affecting the result of the promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
- Borgata Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety or exclude any individual or individuals from participation if it determines at its sole discretion that there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion
- Promotion is offered subject to and conditional upon the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s continuing regulatory approval of the Borgata Poker Should such regulatory approval be withdrawn for any reason prior to the end of the Promotion, this Promotion shall be null and void. Any bonus earned before approval is withdrawn will nonetheless be credited to the player’s account.
- Borgata Poker reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time.
- Borgata Poker reserves the right not to award this promotion if it determines, at its sole discretion, that the conditions of this promotion are being abused in any manner.
- Promoter will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and administration and operation of the Promotion. Decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Promotion for any reason, including, without limitation, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
By entering and/or claiming this Promotion, each participant agrees for participant and for participant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such participant’s participation in this Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Reward(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from this Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Reward(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by reward provider that are sent along with the Reward(s); (c) to the posting of such participant’s name on Promoter’s website and/or mobile application and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in this Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Promoter, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from this Promotion or forfeiture of the Reward(s) at Promoter’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any participant or any other person for failure to supply the Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, pandemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (2) action, order, regulation or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in this Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of this Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with this Promotion; (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to this Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in this Promotion or any related activity; (ix) any illegal activity by participant or anyone acting in concert with participant; and/or (x) any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
OLG Internal Control Trigger Based applies to this promotion.